Quote:

So those of You whom are so selfrightous about watching the stupid contrived 'street outlaw' program feel better? In my opinion the show is pitched to the stupid who believe that drag racing is all about racing (or crashing) on public roads in Oklahoma. Talk to real Bracket Racers,.. Most feel the show is weak and staged and phony as to any real race value. If those cars are so unique or fast or ???? Have them go to a track and time the damn things or have them actually compete against other 'fast' but safety certified real race cars. This plays to the non-reality shows the public lsps up. You guys keep bad mouthing NHRA all You want but Your premier 'nostalgia' races like the March Meet aare at NHRA Tracks as the track safety is there. How many ambulances You have out there in Oklahoma or anywhere else the morons race? The is s a hollywood made up [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] series the dumb have become addicted to,... nothing more. How many of You critics of NHRA actually race? Boats need not answer but I know You believe You are the worlds authorities on everything from Your comments.

You really believe they don't have safety/emergency equipment on the set of this show? Just because they aren't shown on tv, I find it very hard to believe they would take that chance.