Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats Steff...and yes, Darlington's prep does suck. I'm guessing there weren't many cars out there on Saturday? If not, he will not put any effort into it. Then again, it doesn't work much better when there is a crowd either, lol.

I`m confused about how a 1.31 relates to crappy prep cos I need some of that plus of course your sea level alt. Must be nice..........

You might be able to go a 1.31 once all day, which is what I believe happened to Steff.. VERY hit or miss...w/ mostly misses.

its good to be slow, I made it down the track every time

Ray, your car isn't slow by a long shot, it just leaves really soft. Steff's car leaves hard, as does mine. Combine that w/ radials and you need decent prep to make it work.

Based on gear and vert alone, these are two different cars on the starting line. We talked about how fast Ray would be if he REALLY stepped up to a more "race" set up and I`d bet 9.70`s.........applet to oranges imo.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....