Thanx Guys! The car weighs 3450 with me in it. Car has Chassisworks 36" Ladder Bars, Ford 9" with 4.57 gears, Single Adjustable Varishocks on rear, Wilwoods all around, I built my own tubular front end with rack, still using 6 cyl. torsion bars, Afco Single Adjustable Shocks in front, Turbo 400 trans with Griner Brake, UCC 8" Converter, hits at 5500, best 60' was setting the launch rpm at 5000 rpms, MT 315 Drag Radials on a 12" rim, set at 18 psi, Quick recap on motor, motor is 400", 11.6:1, Ported 6.1 heads with 2.10 & 1.65 valves, Stock Rockers, Custom rocker stands, Cam is from LSM, 244/250 .650 lift on a 112, in at 107, Muscle Motors Intake, Custom Cam Belt Drive I designed, Custom Oil Pan with Petersen Single Stage belt driven pump, Pro Systems 1100 Dominator. 18 months ago, when I finished the motor, I dyno'd it and it made 784/650. BUT, after running it all summer, I no longer believe in the number, as the best ET I got doesn't reflect it. I've tuned on the motor for best ET & MPH and I don't think it has anymore in it. I'm pulling the motor out shortly, to take a peak into it and make a couple small changes. Also, I want to see how the cam belt drive I designed has held up, so I can make any necessary tweaks before I start making them to sell. And so far, it has performed flawlessly!!

All of my testing has been 1/8 mile since the closest track is 1/8 mile. I may try to get out one more time at a 1/4 mile track, if I can find one open, the weekend after next.