Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I like the central relay's, keeps it simple in my mind and away from water and heat sources. My fuel pump one is probably the closest and only relay not under the dash.

So some good idea's. I haven't pulled the trigger on anyhting, but want to just re-wire the whole car. Anyone have a diagram they used they can post?

Take some time, sit down and make your OWN diagram. Its your car, you alone know what circuits you need..........so draw it out and start stringing wire. You can speed the process a little by retaining the factory head and tail section wiring. I mean lights are lights, if they are working, leave them alone. I usually install a terminal strip under the dash on the drivers side and run the factory head and tail harnesses to that. Clean, color coded and easy to tie into with new switches. The under dash and under hood wiring on older cars is usually where the issues are, not in the lighting

Monte

As mentioned before, its the factory wiring that is the culprit. My wiring is working ok, but its a mess of colors and will need to be redone too. So nothing will stay unfortunetly except for the fuel pump wiring.

I know need the pin out for the steering column though...

http://www.painlessperformance.com/Manuals/10127.pdf

Page 12 is a chart that should be the same color codes as the factory wiring coming out of your column.

Back in the swing of things at Painless again! Great to be back!