The past two months have not gone well. I didn't want to post any updates until I got things sorted out. For those of you that saw my posts in the Question/Answer forum, this won't be anything new.

Back on June 9th I picked up the radiator from being re-cored. I spent the rest of the day installing it and adding fluids. I also put an initial adjustment on the torsion bars and set the wheels on the ground. The car was now on all four tires for the first time in years.

I pulled the battery out of my Durango and set it in the Challenger since I didn't have a battery for it at the time. Everything checked out good. I've got a couple bad bulbs but everything else works like it should. All the harnesses are M&H.

At this point the engine compartment was basically done. I just had to start the engine and break it in. A member over on CC.com posted the vacuume diagram from the FSM. It showed that the EGR lines were color coded originally. I went to a craft store and bought some paint pens. I layed the hoses out on my work bench and nailed the ends down so they wouldn't move. Using my finger as a guide, I put the colored stripes back on the hoses. In this picture you can see the red, green, white and yellow hoses.