Quote:

Quote:

Duner, I am suprised you are killing O2 sensors. I run mine with the brake and don't have any problems. I run mine a little richer to be on the safe side, if that makes a diff. I do plan on leaning it up a bit though next time.

Right now: 10.9 AFR
Future: 11.5

Mine picked up a ton by going a little bit leaner. Like 3 tenths and 3 mph worth of picked up! Of course what looked like rich on the dyno ended up being a full point leaner in high-gear on the track. The added load from trying to push a barn door thru the wind meant it wanted more fuel.

I am going to try an entirely different wideband setup…. I could have paid for an entirely new system with what I've already invested in just the sensors.

Seems odd that it eats sensors. I'll ask a couple of stupid questions given your credentials .

Unleaded fuel?

Sensor is clocked somewhere between 9:30 and 2:30?

And just so I don't hi-jack the OP, the bung clocking is important because any liquid or condensation needs to be able to drain out of the sensor or it will go bye bye. The OP's looks like it might be pointing the wrong way once the header is installed but it could be just the angle of the photo.

Kevin