Quote:

Quote:

The wide band is going to possibly become a new found tuning friend and answer some major questions for ya............

the wide band sucks for racing imo, I bought a complete FAST set up for my E85. set it exactly what was called for. even put the car on a chassis dyno and let him hook his up. he told me it was perfect. got to the track and it was .15 slower, jetted down 2 sizes and picked right back up. so I am not sold on wide band for racing, thats why I asked for some kind of credible info from people who have tuned with one in relationship to racing and being consistent. the last time this subject came up

I am giving credible info and never said it`s an "end all" but it gets you real close then you fine tune from there. Once I installed mine and street tuned it when it surged I peeked at the w/b and saw it was rich on cruise so I worked that circuit then repeated till idle and cruise were good and verified that by plug reading. Then tuned wfo saw that it was lean and tuned from there and so on. But hey, we all have our own ways of doin things and some guys still say, "I`d rather be lucky than good" but not me.............I rather learn to be good and get BETTER...........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....