Quote:

Quote:

Ya, the nice thing about doing the testing from home - I can do one change at a time and then go test. Made jet changes today and will test tomorrow. Send some fresh plug pics. Then do a test with less water, then with hotter plugs. My brother is sending me the alcohol correction factor program I will have to use if / when I install my wide band. .030" on the plug gap.

Don't you live up around the 5000' mark there in Payson.??

I'm thinking that won't help you one bit testing up there and racing down here..

And.. What Monte says..

Chris..

Totally agree with you and Monte, but you live here so you know what it is like to try and get some T&T time in at Wild Horse ( or SIR for that matter ) ever since we lost Speed world. Frustrating at best. This is my next best alternative to sort out my problems without having to drive 85 miles to make 3 passes in a 6-7 hour period - if I'm lucky!! It is a race only car, but I still license, title, insure it - for now. Yes, I live at 5000 ft, but I have raced at all 3 tracks in the area and seen the DA anywhere from 3000 to over 6000 ft at any given time. Again, agree on the plug reading thing, but I can at least make a change, do a test run to see if all 8 candle's stay lit, and do it all day long - if the cops will let me. Surely not ideal, but I still feel it is a viable way to hone in on my problems.

8166682-discoball.jpg (77 downloads)

Fastest 300