Quote:

Nice Wor.

Passon's transmission is geared toward the mopar owner that refuses to do any modification to install any non factory. If you aren't afraid of a then there is no reason not to do what you did, you have a transmission with aftermarket support that is eaier to get parts for and rebuild yourself ... not a knock against Passon's transmission , it is what it is .

I agree. Passon's transmission looks like a terrific bit of engineering and I certainly considered it. But the combination of cost and other factors pushed me the way I went. And even with Passon's trans I would have had to weld in a new floor hump and z-bar supports if I went with a mechanical linkage. So, overall, the amount of fab work involved wasn't much more. Maybe just a bit more thinking, measuring, and planning.

Plus, going this way, I had local support from Modern Driveline and a ton of aftermarket solutions to choose from for any problems.

Some see the glass as half empty, some see the glass as half full. I just drink straight out of the bottle.