Quote:

Quote:

I'm not saying a wideband isn't a good thing, but I am saying that points to an issue with one particular style of carb that requires one to tune.

I think you are confusing the issue- No one is saying its required, what was stated was it is the best way for any carb.

Spent several weeks trying to get a Holley working respectable on my GTX, I hated every minute of it.

Holley's idea of good drivability is or was YOU WILL RUN RICH ALL THE TIME and with an O2 gauge staring me in the face painfully obvious.

I eventually got it working in a reasonable manner but it was still weak sauce compared to the TQ that proceeded it. The TQ had better transitions with much fewer lean/rich swings when going from one circuit to another.

I think it is pretty clear that people are needing to rely on one to get the 750 to work right, compared to most of us being able to get carbs to be reasonably close without a gauge. That should speak volumes about where the 750 Eddy stands against other carbs, even other Eddy variants.

I want my fair share