I have some experience with the Eddy 750 and it was not good, but I think my problems were self-inflicted. I built the engine in my '64 Polara from a PAW kit and I literally put it together OOTB. It had stock type "346" heads, 2.08 x 1.74 Valves, 2355F .030 pistons, steel crank, heavy 6-pack rods, the MP 284* x .484 Hydraulic cam with Rhoads lifters, MP Aluminum low profile manifold. The block was decked and the heads were milled enough so much so that I had to have the manifold cut to fit. I used the '68 to '70 Magnum exhaust manifolds that were on the car and the rest of the exhaust was as I got it in 1997. I first used a Eddy 600 CFM carb and it ran very well, I even got 14 mpg on one leg of the first trip to Reno.

And then I started tinkering with it, I changed to the RoadRunner Repro cam & kit to get better driveability, changed to the "452" heads with 2.14x1.81 valves and mild port work, added the Eddy 750 and had the DC Electronic Distributor re-curved. I know now that I went the wrong direction. I should have changed to a higher than 1964 stall converter and opened up the exhaust to improve air flow through the engine. That would have given me the drivability and performance I wanted and would have cost a lot less than what I had spent. Finally I sold the Eddy 750 to a friend and went with a Barry Grant 750 Vacuum Secondary and really saw no improvement. My friend put a kit into the Eddy 750 and is very pleased with the way his basically stock 440 runs in his '66 Fury Convert. The Polara hardly ever left my garage and I sold it in 2010 with a new Eddy 600 CFM. It now lives in Chicago.

1986 Dodge Ramcharger 440 2wd, Bracket Racer Under Construction
1998 Ram 2500 QuadCab, new daily driver.
2008 Honda Element
2014 Carry-On 7x14 Cargo Trailer