Quote:

Quote:

My slicks are ready 10.5 (acually 2 years ago I ran a 9.5 inch Toyo tire). I am the first to admit that I have nothing for you guys with deep pockets. So whats your point? My 10,000 dollar bracket car against your small tire 50,000 dollar car with all the goodies? Yea right. I will throw it back at you. Put a dial in on your car .We will bracket race best 2 out of three . I bet you can't make three times down the track and not even close to the same number.
You see in my world we don't care if you have 8 inch tire or a 16 inch tire. You man up and race and if you loose you make no excuse and defently not "oh I raced on a small tire and the other guy had steam rollers".This small tire / what is a street car junk is getting old. Like I said earlier. If you have a plate on it and the cops can't give you a ticket its a street car. Don't you have to go report back to the other mopar web site?

Sure thing bring it on down, I race 10.0 index and runnered up at one event and won a event last year so I see no problem with that. How you do last year?

Our rules are if it has a plate and can make the cruise come get some.... But I guess you will just complain on here about small tire guys. Cecil is only a 2 hr drive from ny border on 95 we can have a grudge race my 275/60/15 drag radial to what ever you show up on. With your steamrollers and big block surely you can beat my pump gas (92 octane) small block. So we are in your world and it's time to man up and race!

Where did you see me say anything about index racing or grudge race? Again if you did not understand this. The car is a bracket car that runs in the mid 6s 1/8th mile. Again I do not care about your pump gas small block block 275/60 /15 excuses. You need to put that in your sig. and that way everytime someone calls you out they already know all the excuses up front that you won't run your car.
Good for you you won a few races. I found by being a bracket racer that you are only as good as you are the day you are racing. Week ago your a winner today you get to load up.
Again my steamrollers? They measure 11 inches wide?
This is what I said. Put a dial in on your car and we race best 2 out of 3. I said that I would dought that your car would repeat the number. I have my dought that your car could make 3 pass's in a row in the time frame we do in a bracket race.
I did not come here to have you puff your chest out and challenge me to race. Like I said I have nothing for you heads up or index .
You are makeing my point that most and I did say most not all small tire / real street car like to hide behind their so called rules that they make up to fit just their cars. I read on other web sites where you guys fight amoung yourselfs about what tire is legal/ weight of the cars/ front shock location / round tube/square tube/ stock suspension / 4 link / ladder bars . I could keep going.
This post started out as who has a top 10 list started. You jumped on and wanted to add your opinion on whats a street car.We get it you want only the hand full of purest cars to be deamed street car. Gess what there are a bunch of car that roll with steamrollers tires and tub out guted cage cars with 600 cubes that have plates. All I can say to you is welcome to the top 50 car list. You have nothing for them.
Lets get together this summer and see if we can meet somewhere in between and get a bracket style race together.It will be fun for me to have you looking at the azz of my car going away from you while you sit waiting for your lites to come down. Then you blowing by me at the strip. Just remember in bracket race you win in the first 60 feet or the last 60 feet. I think your car is one of the best small tire MOPAR cars out there. Plus you acually race.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL