Quote:

My slicks are ready 10.5 (acually 2 years ago I ran a 9.5 inch Toyo tire). I am the first to admit that I have nothing for you guys with deep pockets. So whats your point? My 10,000 dollar bracket car against your small tire 50,000 dollar car with all the goodies? Yea right. I will throw it back at you. Put a dial in on your car .We will bracket race best 2 out of three . I bet you can't make three times down the track and not even close to the same number.
You see in my world we don't care if you have 8 inch tire or a 16 inch tire. You man up and race and if you loose you make no excuse and defently not "oh I raced on a small tire and the other guy had steam rollers".This small tire / what is a street car junk is getting old. Like I said earlier. If you have a plate on it and the cops can't give you a ticket its a street car. Don't you have to go report back to the other mopar web site?

Sure thing bring it on down, I race 10.0 index and runnered up at one event and won a event last year so I see no problem with that. How you do last year?

Our rules are if it has a plate and can make the cruise come get some.... But I guess you will just complain on here about small tire guys. Cecil is only a 2 hr drive from ny border on 95 we can have a grudge race my 275/60/15 drag radial to what ever you show up on. With your steamrollers and big block surely you can beat my pump gas (92 octane) small block. So we are in your world and it's time to man up and race!

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction