Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Is this going to be at I-57?If so i might have to check this out What day is this going down fridays?.........

Yep, I-57.

It is still all in the planning stages.

As for too many rules, the track is trying to attract more street cars. So they are trying to keep the race cars that they already have from dominating the list.

The TV show is about race cars racing on the street, while this is supposed to be street cars racing on the track.

Personally, the only rule I would like to see changed is the one where they are going to allow any suspension mods. If the suspension mods were limited to bolt on items, it would be even more of a street car theme.

Anyway, I am stoked about it. Just sounds like fun.

if they ever get any grudge events at i57 "PLEASE POST" we have a few cars around that are looking for new meat. lol thats isnt to far of a drive for us.

I-57 runs test and tune on Friday nights. Sometimes, some of the St. Louis guys come down and tune some cool stuff. The track doesn't have any sanctioning affiliation, so the tech is rather "flexible".

Call Scott at the track and ask about some shoot-out stuff. He is usually open to that kind of thing.

Master, again and still