Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lakeland FL is having one here in a couple of weeks.....no-prep bring what ya got and hope you got enough....very limited rules....basically NO TUBE CHASSIS CARS....has to be legally registered and insured....they seem to be getting a lot of interest....hope it goes well

Rickster

That seems a little odd to me. Is a tube chassis more of an advantage than a power adder?
Just asking

Mark

thats what I am talking about. what difference does it make what kind of chassis how light the car blablabla. you will be running on a non prep track.

I though you guys said it was a street car race? Tube chassis street cars? Is it easier to get a 2500 lb tube chassis car or a 3700 car to hook?

you tell us? any car with power will have trouble. it's about power management not what kind of chassis. an 8 second car or a 7 second car will have trouble no matter how you get there. big monster cube power adder or small motor light car. you put the big motor in the light car same problem.

Yes a light car is easier to hook then a heavy car period. I don't care if you have a hundred or 900 horsepower it will be easier to get it to hook in a lighter chassis. I thought this was supposed to be a street car race? Why do all you bracket racers want to race street cars? Don't you have your own race every Saturday or Sunday.

bull crap, how many 2000lb cars have you driven?