Quote:

i'd like to see that diagram.

we really haven't been worried about the torque being too low. in fact, we are hoping that it will be a low rpm torque monster... i've split my fair share of blocks over the years and am hoping with this project to not spin it to the moon and maybe save on parts. it's a stock block with program caps, eagle rods & crank, indy-1 heads(left over from the candy wagon) small solid cam, and small turbos. this without a doubt isn't the all out race effort/most efficient/maximum power/set the world on fire combo! the car might still be heavy, and i'm not gonna set any records. we are really building this to look unique, run respectable, hopefully not break parts, and be able to nuke the tires off at ANY speed!

In theory you'll likely need some of the ram effect to provide torque before the turbos kick in if going with blow through carbs as they will work like a NA setup until boost kicks in. The "Short Ram" modified intakes should provide plenty and offer a happy medium by bringing up the torque peak 1K rpm or so.