Don, Im glad your smiling this time. Last time you were yelling at me, I heard you.

Sport 440 Said

" Lobe Seperation Angle is in Cam Degrees"

Yep, I said that alright.

And this wont be put to bed until I hear you Agree

In thats Mike P,s text it has an Error. He used the word Crank when it should of been Cam in reguards to LSA.

LSA Can be measured in Cam or Crank degrees

But the Numbers that everybody states including you, me, the others, and All the Cam companies for LSA are in Cam degrees.

If you see a 110 LSA Comp cam advertised, that number is in Cam degrees. If its advertised in Crank degrees as Mike P states, it would be a 220 LSA cam. They would have the Same exact LSA, just measured two different ways.

That text your reading from Mike Petralia is wrong in that one word error crank vs cam.

Now Lobe Centers are indeed measured in Crank degrees. A 110 LSA cam installed straight up or Dead center between its two peak lobe lifts will be at 55* at the cam rotate it 55* ATDC and the crank moves 110*

Rotate it BTDC 55* and the crank moves 110*

Both intake and exhaust Lobe centers are at 110* dead center or straight up as I call it.

The total distance between the two 220 Crank degrees or 110 Cam degrees,.

Tell me How can Mikes Petralia text still be right. Not a phone text ,just the text your reading.

Hang with me on this LSA, LC, can be confusing at times, and for alot of people, even me at one time.

But, I got a handle on this, there is no doubt, not a shadow, from what Im telling you.

Dont listen to Mike Petralias single word Misprint. Its misleading you.

Listen to Sport 440, or Mike F/ me Further read the above and think about it and Listen to your own mind.

We will be on the Same page, I guarantee it.