I kept the line outside by the rocker until it comes thru the fenderwell. I really did not want to run the fuel line lower along the frame by the control arms as thats why I bring it in the eng bay thru the pass inner fenderwell. I had to add line of course when I put a coolcan in it. I think what I will do is insulate (cover) the fuel line under the hood to the coolcan and try to keep that part of the line under the hood cooler. Then cruise around on the smaller air cleaner to let alot of the heat rise away from the carb and maybe even raise the back of the hood a tad to let some heat out. That might help enough and I think I will add a few gallons of race gas every other tank or two. I really dont take alot of long trips to often but it is 45 miles to drive to the track and I like driving it to the track. And most of the time I go racing its a bit cooler out as I hate racing when its real hot out. But I also like to drive it the 90 miles to Carlisle in July and its usually very hot in July like today. I will insulate the fuel line under the hood real well and then throw a gel ice pack in the coolcan and try another 45 mile or more trip. I will have a cooler with plenty of ice and ice packs. And maybe adding some race fuel every other tank will help some also. Thanks for the replies. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 07/29/13 10:59 PM.