Quote:

Do whatever you want on your car but I'm not going to live with a solid brake pedal.

Pressing 300 lbs on your brake pedal to stop the car at every red light and stop sign would get old VERY quickly. Think about it. How many one leg 300 lb presses can you do? Now, how many times do you hit the brakes on your way to work? No matter how He Man you think you are I bet the brake pedal would still win.
It would also be hard on the seat frame and floor.

Some people forget that we drive these cars for pleasure.

the numbers are confusing you i think.a leg press is different than pressing a brake peddle.stand on on foot and see ho many times you can lift your body ONE INCH.i am 210 lbs and can do it 20 times fast before it starts to get tiring and thats one rep after another.so if i lived in peru i could drive and not get leg fatige-no body stops that often or repeatedly.in traffic how much of the peddle do you think you need?you wouldent use the whole 300 lbs and on a roadcourse the 300 would likely not thru the whole braking.

f1 drivers use 190lbs?those guys are all the size of jockeys-cept for Dannica patrick -shes got a little meat on her bones.