Quote:

Quote:

This isn't a place for the meek or the easily offended. Not saying that's right or wrong, but it is the way it is. If you are honest and polite, you will find that you will get answers to most of your questions and, over time, you will know who's opinions to trust.

I am not a Mopar expert by any means, though I have done research related to my particular car which I happily share when I can, but I have been here long enough that I know dozens of members, who they are, what they are like and what they know. If I need to know something I know who to ask or, in the case of a general posting, who's advice/info is most likely to be correct.

Moparts isn't a gentle "feel good" place all the time, but it will surprise you on occasion....and it is the largest Mopar website in the world with a great many knowledgeable and helpful members if you perservere. I can't imagine how much more difficult my restoration would have been without the help of the membership here, and I've made some friends (I think! ) at the same time.

Well said and nice perspective. This is why you are one of the best posters.

"This isn't a place for the meek or the easily offended." Ya think????

Not offended, just not a door mat. It is nice the comments have changed directions.