Quote:

Quote:

I have a 69 RR E63 engine. What is the three digit number for the build sheet for this.

You answered your own question. E 63. Only the 2 numbers are in the box of a 1969 braodcast sheet, below the E in the eng section of the sheet on the first line. Not sure why it is top secret info to guys on here???

The engine assembly numbers that are both on the valve covers and on the assembly sheet are three digit numbers according to my research.
Examples:
899 = 69 super bee 383-4 w/ac
112 = 70 superbird 426
917 = 440-4 hp
122 = 70 440-6

And I suspect the 69 rr 383-4 engine may be 625

Transmission numbers are up to three digits
Examples:
122 = 70 automatic
5 = 70 Manual
0 = 68-9 manual
125 = 69 rr auto

E63 engines came in a few configurations. The same number goes to an A-body 383-4, but the exhaust manifolds may be a little different. And that may be why the other codes were used. There would also be a different number for an auto verses a manual, because of the pilot bushing.

My engine is also a California car that came with the spark delay valve for emissions. This was installed prior to engine paint and may also have a different code for the factory workers.

Maybe these are top secret until we get an answer on here, and we all get educated just a bit. Can anybody verify that the code is only "63". I may be as uninformed as you think.

So please, no more attitude answers, and help a Mopar guy out.

This is starting to look like a trivia question!