Quote:

If people are already creating the fake paperwork, then the idea of secrecy as a deterrent is a failure.

Nope, you've missed the point; just because they are being made doesn't mean they're perfect and the more people share how to make them as close to perfect as possible, the better the fakes will get and the more innocent people will get scammed.

secrecy may not deter people from making fakes, but at least the fakes are usually flawed and detectable.

My advice is to stay here, learn and listen and get to know who's who. When you have a question, post it clearly stating the reason you want the info and someone will probably PM you the answer.

If the question was asked in a different manner; i.e. what number should there be on my valve cover?, I'm sure it would have been answered within a couple of posts.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]