Not only are they creating fake paper work but they are faking cars and not just mopars but everything. Its all about the $$$$. Thats too bad for this hobby / business. With that said i'm not sure anyone with absolute certainty know every little nuance of these fender tags. They are too inconsistent from plant to plant. I have read some have crimp marks from being painted some don't, some plants included this info, some didn't ,some have inspectors stamps some don't.I have seen examples online of factory tags with wrong numbers on them, left out options ,and the list goes on. Why would I DEVALUE a car for not having a doc with that many inconsistencies. Now on to build sheets. Some cars never had them to start with or had the wrong one in them or several in them. Should I DEVALUE my car just because I do not have a document that may not have been there to start with?? Mopar has a VIN# that tells you model and engine which in my opinion is worth its weight in gold. Which also determines 80% + value of the car. Now do I think having these docs would aid in the purchase of a car? Of course i do. I think the so called experts would serve the Mopar family better by educating someone new to Mopars on how to spot red flags and fake fender tags. Leaving the gray area leaves the door open for those that do not know what to look for to become prey!!!! Do not DEVALUE a car just because it does not have a build sheet or fender tag. Just my opinion!!! Plus fender tags are being made every day for every kind of car out there!!!! In some cases I think its OK. If you are faking a car NOT OK. If your car was wrecked, tag stolen, lost tag ect. I think its totally ok. Why do i think these guys try to make a tag as correct as possible. In some cases it maybe because they want to fool someone but most of these guys make you jump through hoops to get one. Why make you document with pictures titles vin# and the list goes on if they are trying to trick people.?? I have a 68 GTX only had 2 engine options and 2 trans options. From the VIN# I know it was a 440 car and from the partial VIN# on the trans I feel good about what it is a 68 440 4 speed and yes it is 18 spline and a dana 60 no FT or BS does not make it any less to me. Just some things to think about!!!!