Quote:

Quote:

FWIW

There are at least six different 3 digit ENG assembly numbers (actually 7 digit) for the '69 383 engine in a Road Runner.

1 - you didn't provide enough information for the correct answer
2 - the number is on the fender tag of a Lynch Rd. Detroit, MI assembled Road Runner (Do you have a fender tag? Where was your RR built?)
3 - the number is on the broadcast sheet (Do you have a broadcast sheet?)

Since there is usually not a lot of help offered to invent a broadcast sheet or fender tag, you probably will NOT receive a serious answer.

FAIR ENOUGH??

I am not trying to invent a fender tag or a broadcast sheet. I don't think that my 383 4 speed car with few options will be any threat to the value of anyone's car collection. We are just attempting to detail the car to the extreme as an example of what can be accomplished. This is just the standard fun to drive car that has more money in it than it could ever be worth, like other true Mopar people. I can still hold on to the hope that someone will help like I help others. Thanks for the warning anyways!

My original fender tag has E63 on it and it was built in LA California. What other info is needed?

For Lynch Rd. built cars it was 925 I don't know if it was the same code for an LA built car or not but I would think so. Was there more than one engine plant building 383s? The info is in GGs books.