Quote:

Bob, respectfully.....No, you have me all wrong. Don't assume that I feel that I am uttering any sort of gospel when it's the furthest thing from the truth just because I choose to "put my head out of the rabbit hole" and debate a claim of originallity. What I'm trying to get accross (apparently which little success) is when someone, anyone comes to the table with an example of a detail that deviates from what was the production line "norm" that they should understand that it will be viewed with skepticism without producing rock solid evidence to back it up before it will be accepted as an actual production line variable or possibility. I am not, and would never say #1. That someone is a liar. #2. That it was impossible. #3. That it never happened. All I am asking for is some backup to prove the claims. Photos of cars back in the day, even if taken the day of delivery, do not provide that proof, especially with something so easy to change or modify.

Bottom line? MAYBE there were some Orange/Red/Chrome air cleaners put on at the factory, in fact if it happened that would be cool! But so far nobody here has posted enough evidence to make it indesputable.

Ok,Scott,I admit I'am a liar,BSer and senile and your on a crusade to set the world right.I think you have been in your rabbit hole to long and have put that carrot in the wrong hole also.Your disatertion or diatrob only proves you can't admit your wrong and only further goes to show who you really are.Watch out for Almer Fudd,he may pop your head off the next time you it out of your "rabbit hole"you silly rabbit.
PS: I don't have you "all wrong" you prove to everyone who you really are".Buy the way my brother Tony said to tell you happy Thanksgiving and that he's having rabbit and carrots this year instead of turkey and taters.