Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry guys, as I said before, those old pics are nostalgic and all but they don't prove a thing concerning them coming that way off the production line.

So Scott,we must all take your word as the final fact and what I and many others who owned,raced and worked for Chrysler know from actual experience and knowledge are full of poo.I have kids your age,respect your elders.
Respectfully
Bob

Agreed ---- and I guess all the nay sayers actually did work on the production line and know this as fact

Like it is always said --- never say never when it comes to what Mopar has done. Pretty hard to look at any car today to say that when it was built 50 years ago you can tell what is/was original or not

Russ

Russ,let me tell you about my factory fresh 69 Hemi Roadrunner that came with chrome door button on the drivers side and a black plastic button on the passenger side.Then there is always that infamous 1967 documented Hemi with no torque boxes or how about Jimmy Banes one owner(he bought new)11,000mile Hemi Satillite with 13/16 instead of 3/4 lugnuts.The stores are like the old TV show"The Naked City"from the fiftys that said "their are a million stories" as the byline
Quote:

I think I'll take a short break at the risk of pizzing of someone but admitt,I can be entertaining

Last edited by B G Racing; 11/20/12 05:52 PM.