Quote:

Quote:

what tranny a falcon, bert,or a glide? that had to be some work and money to set that motor set up for that kinda racing, what rpm you guna turn it

It has a Bert transmission/bellhousing/starter set-up. Also, a belt driven pump on the rear of the engine for the engine oil, fuel system, and power steering. The engine oil system is not a dry sump. The oil is still stored in a custom built pan with an external pick-up line. The flywheel was the hardest part of the arrangement. I worked with Bert to get the bolt pattern correct. The bellhousing is the same on the Hemi as an LA motor. After Bert did their best to get the crank bolt pattern as close as they could, I still had to modify it to get it to align properly. I ended up sending them a stock flex-plate. Hopefully, the next builder won't have any problems getting their flywheel right the first time they order.

I had good results using JW a few years back seems like it was a stock item for them but it was a 340. That dodge will stir things up but we know its driver and chassi set up that will win no matter what brand of power.