Quote:

I'm running one. Maybe the first one overseas sold ( it has the number 20 serial on it ) got it on the email subscription first offer.

I'M PLENTY HAPPY WITH IT. My engine revs like the wind like never befor, without miss a beat.

I had FBO A688 set ( coil, ECU and everything )untill his ECU failed. I mounted initially the Rev-N-Nator with the FBO coil what it was still working. Troy from RT garage told me on their test the FBO coil didn't match very well with their ECU. After a week, I can say with facts this statement is true. My car began to miss beats and get hard starting. Installed a MSD Blaster 2 coil I had around and WROOOM, everything back to the pleasure of normal again... but over the stock normal LOL

I can't talk against an MSD since I never have tried an MSD Module, but against ALL THE REST MODULES I HAVE USED ( MP Orange and Chromed, FBO and the one what Rick Eherenberg sells ) THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE USED and the "upstep" is TOTALLY NOTICEABLE.

and IN A PLUG AND PLAY JOB keeping my Mopar as Mopar on everything

Nacho, thank you very much for your input. this is VERY good and street level info. i've been waiting to hear things like this.