Can remember being like 15 or 16 and having my first '69 Dart 4-dr. It needed jacked up for something and I remember wanting to use the K-member (before I knew the front framerails could be used as jack-points), so I get the floor jack out, start jacking, then BOOM! Car goes backwards off the jack, bending the radiator (its curved upwards nicely in the middle), crushing the lower tank, and benind the lower metal piece. Suprisingly the Radiator still held water!

And I still have pictures of me trying to push my '74 Monaco up onto the ramps so I could change the starter, lets just say one person cannot do this alone! Pic:

How it stopped about an inch (literally) short of the door I dont know.

Another time I was in my Dads Ferd with a manual transmission backing into the same garage, well, somehow the door got caught at a 90 degree angle and was hitting the back of the tailgate. So I got out, left it in Neutral (thinkig it wouldnt roll) and swung the door out. Lets just say that I moved into the garage rather fast that time.

Last one and I'm done. Happened last weekend, needed to unload the 5th Ave so I could put it where I wanted it, meaning stop in the road and push it off the dolly. Well, I wasnt prepared for what was about to happen. Lets say it ROLLED backwards at a fast rate (no driveshaft) and the column was locked. I thought it was heading for the ditch. I've never ran so fast in my life (to try and catch it), luckily I was able to jump in and hit the brake.

- MoPar Jamie

1972 Fury III 4dr
1986 D-150 LWB Royal SE