Quote:

Quote:

I just watched that 13 minute video and all I can say is whoooooo.
I will thank God every day of my life that I live where I do and will never run into guys like that. I have never witnessed anything like that in my 35+ years at the track and if it came to that I would quit.

hahaha I wasn't very impressed either. Cars are fast but it seems like a drama just to get the 2 lined up. I must be too old to enjoy it. I do have a question that wasn't answered before... was the track rented or was that a "regular" track day? Because No WAY any track around here would allow so many people in the burn-out box/staging lanes. As a matter of fact you can bring 1 (one) person up w/ you to help you stage if you need to.

That's the way it is down here in the south....my buddy Ndacut(Maurice) put on that event at Fayeteville Motorsports Park....and there ain't much in the way as rules..now if you want to really check out some backwoods racing check them boys out down in south georgia....look up THEMR5SPEED on youtube and check out some of his vids! Epic!

Down south bracket racing is a dying breed..more heads up class racing and grudge racing going on!....it helps to bring in spectators.

65 Barracuda
All aluminum Indy HEMI with some boost!
COMING TO A TRACK NEAR YOU!