Fishy, I built my Duster to run on the streets of East L.A. for money, that didn't happen due to circumstances beyond my control What little street racing I've seen involves a lot of mind games by all concerned I'm not a good game player, I have raced for money a couple of times years ago I've been ask and have driven other peoples cars in street races, I won most of them But that was in the So CA desert back in the 1960s for pennys in slow cars I have heard a bunch of different storys about street racing, some stupid and some okay, what is the scene like where you guys are? There was a single episode of street racing in East L.A. on the National Geographic channel several weeks ago, it seemed to me to not real, white guys that had a car repair shop in East L.A. racing a another Latino guy with a shop in East L.A. driving a Escapade(SP?) for $6500 heads up agianst a Camero he owned driven by one of his buds. It look like they raced on Imperial Blvd. around three AM in the morning, not sure who won, maybe thats in the next episode, if it happens agian Maybe someday

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)