Quote:

maybe they just have a problem with illegal activities. Pretty sure "betting" large sums of money isn't really a great idea. We have a few Mopars in the 9" and 10.5" classes. They do well. I think the 9" guys are in the hi-5's and the 10.5 low 5 hi-4's. Maybe it's because most mopars guys I know like to run a full race, not half.

Hey Yuck you now mopars that run full races (1/4 mi) and go low 5s and hi 4s. Wow you should get them to race heads up they would kill everyone!!! Thats what most of the fast cars go in the 1/8 (half race). LOL

umm no that's in the 1/8 as well donkey

Sorry you said your buddies so I assumed that meant the same buddies. You should tell them to come to cecil and take some easy cash every month runing thoughs times. If they can strap on 275s they can win. There is only a few mopars that show up and none run that fast. I don't know what class is 9", they don't run that at MIR or Cecil or Atco or any where I know of. And if they are trying to run Outlaw 10.5 they are way off the pace as those cars go low 4s. And as always my donkey to your pigblock any day, any track, any amount you want to run for.

I'll have to get a big blue bottle to run w/ you... My car is a driver that I race. For every Mopar I see in those classes there are 5 chevys and 5 fords..maybe more. One guy is building a big inch wedge for the 9" class. Looking forward to seeing it run. Unfortunitly the fastest cars are the blown Chevy's and Furds.