Quote:

orange car is pete,yes 10.5 tire,cab I cant give times,i can say they are some of the fastest sb cars in the country..I also want to say i'm not throwing a tantrum...this is unlawful race and i figured since its a race thread,some guys would be interested & some guys wont be.Then comments about lining guys up in the grove,and this and that,shame on me for sharing.I do want to say also that driving a car at them speeds,on SMALL tires is no easy task.I have no bad feelings i like moparts and met great people here.I would post mopar vids,but there was ONLY 1 MOPAR at this event that had 100's of cars,it was a 318car with 400lbs of bondo, that broke the drive shaft in the burn out box.I'f all we do is watch mopars only,there would be 3 cars at the track(like the rental last yr that hemiFred put together) there's not a ton of us out there.

so lame "can't give the times" It's like t hat LA street racers show, no info on the motors, lots of spray drama... Small block what? 400+ cubic inches? FWIW a 10.5 tire isn't small. That orange car looks like it has bigger than 10.5's but I'll take you word on it. Was that a 1/4 mile? looked longer than 1/8th. Honestly if one has enough money one could make anything fast. The mustangs make good bracket/drag cars that's why people run them, plus parts are cheap. at least it wasn't a video of 2 bitchin' 69 camaros.