Quote:

I just watched that 13 minute video and all I can say is whoooooo.
I will thank God every day of my life that I live where I do and will never run into guys like that. I have never witnessed anything like that in my 35+ years at the track and if it came to that I would quit.

I have been in and out of drag racing since 1970.Last 10 preaty much 3 times a month and in points. You have never seen guys sitting at the starting line betting on races? Two years ago I went to a local track thats a touch under 1/8 mile long. I had not been there in 30 years just because the other tracks were longer and this track was running at odd hours because it was a roundy track also. Well there was speacial races as in night underfire at my track so we went to this track. Long story short these guys put me on the trailer quick.Well most of the time we pack up and leave but instead we hung out. There were a group of guys at the starting line that were talking smack and betting on races.Well I never had so much entertanment at any track ever. It was a blast to watch and these guys that had no dog in the fight just raiseing hell with each other. I can get into watching grudge races at tracks.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL