Quote:

fishy340 That was a good video and thanks for posting it. As usual the guys here can not see anything but a ford and chevy and do not understand money races. They only want to know how fast so they can compare their junk to them. I really would like to know how many of these super fast mopars that are here have the nuts to put money up on a race with no times and true heads up.Beleive me I have nothing for these guys but I sure do respect them. A bicycle with nitrous is fast than my junk.

I wanted to know how fast because there are quite a few stock suspension mustangs that are either in the 4s or very close down here running nitrous. i know a few of these guys and the amount of money that are in these cars is well beyond what most guys can afford. then you have to consider the car will probably hit a wall at some point so it is your best interest to build a car that you can find parts for easily. so its not that mopar guys are left in the past but if your into grudge racing, you pick a car that you can get to 2600lbs easily and cheap

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs