Quote:

I always peek through this thread!!!

I finally have space in my shop to move, I even worked on my Charger INDOORS and got a ton done!!!!

I see these threads and can't wait, I don't have my big compressor going yet but who cares!

If you get more pics Mark, post em! This has to be my favorite car build on Moparts!

Hey Marc,
It's good to see you back here!
It sounds like you are ready to make some major progress. Of course I am most interested in your coupe! Have you been able to work on the floor pans? You know this thread is more fun with pictures!
As for the Allstate I have been working on the wiring and mounting switches, and have functioning wipers!I am having a friend cut the front door glass and have it tempered, the power windows are ready. LOL I went and picked up the license plates, and that was a great feeling after all these years, I can hit the street....legally!
I have followed your lead on the transmission, and talked with John at CRT. I sold my trans and will be getting one from John.
No new pictures right now, but hopefully something soon.

Mark

Here is a picture from 1981. I found it on the web.

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019