Quote:

HAHA!!!!!

Ok, I got tires mounted to my front wheels and threw them on the mighty (albeit mostly apart) POS Dakota....

I have about three inches all around my 11.3 inch rotors in there now.
from the edge of my clumsy iron single piston caliper, I have what I am going to limit to 1.25 inches for safety. I have some room to work with. I will need a caliper that doesnt stick too far past the end of the rotor and I will clear the wheel with a 13 inch rotor. Definitely a 12 inch rotor from a later model dakota. If I did go with the 12 inch rotor, I think any 4 piston caliper coupled with that would be a lot more stopping power. I'm digging the look though...

If you are going to go through the effort, would be cool to get the little 13" rotors in, just have to watch the rotor height I suppose (so the caliper does not get near the spoke of the wheel)

Once you have the caliper in hand you can figure out for sure how far out you can space it, then just find a rotor to fill in the space.

Guess the 6 lug thing does limit you some but hopefully with the ones you have to choose from, one of them will suit.