Quote:

Quote:

hope that helps!

It totally helps.
Are you having to space out your front wheels? I saw this is an issue on the fronts with a dakota and viper brembos. I have also read that the caliper position is not all the way on the rotor on the front?

Is this true?

Or is that the bracket that is used on the late model spindle?

With having to space the wheels out..

That is where I took some time with checking alot of measurements. (And got lucky that feets had alot of Benz ones laying around to measure too )
I checked around on rock auto a bunch to sorta start with since they have rotor sizing for most of thier part numbers.
I just tried to think of cars that came with big brakes and started checking

My first "easy" idea was to use 14" Z06 Corvette rotors...but they were way too 'flat' and not enough rotor height to have the caliper clear the spokes in my wheel.

I wanted to run a certain wheel and so just had to build the brake package to suit them. Where as with Feets, we had to build a wheel to fit his brakes

I just got some AP Racing calipers in the mail a couple days ago too and sorta held one up to the front on my car..they are kinda cool looking as well actually...but they are boxed up now and gotta mail them off to a guy in Oz on Monday.