Sad sad sad all across the board, this makes 3 cars ive seen burn down due to lack of.....

Yes.....without that you may just as well race on the street.

So Im a street racer, with an onboard fire system, 1.5 years ago I found myself stuck wot on spray on the streets, got the fire out and I tnt within 1000ft of a real fire station.

The lack of real fire people and the proper eq. in the vids ive seen from the track of these cars burning down is senseless, as mentioned why go if its not safe???

One thing ive noticed in some of the recent vids is it looks like pumps are still running providing raw fuel to burn....not saying thats the case here.... but where is the master "master switch in the car".

Yes when things go wrong things happen very quickly but it is also easy to get complaicent in a good running smooth car, I did and got bit....Now every run I go through a "what if" checklist.

Again, glad to see the driver walk away and sad to see a nice well known car jacked...I think it was easy to see the drivers frustration with his car burning and no one doing dick about it.

Now dog me all people wish for street racing, but I can say my street ride is safer then most track cars in almost everyway.