I hate to see this happen to anyone Fire Sucks!!

I had it happen to my car years ago on a street nite

Made my pass coming thru the lights a nitrous noid hung open then the car back fired and there was fire

I came around the corner just like that and there was one person down there(woman) She was like a deer in headlights. Didn't know what to do at this point it was getting as bad as the fire in the video. it took them almost 10 mins to get the broken down fire truck down there and put the thing out. By that time it was burnt pretty bad.

I was livid yelling at the track manager Etc he ended up sicking the police on me. My biggest gripe was I paid to get in and race so there was safety crew there in case this stuff happens. Now if I was racing on the street Hey would have been me to take care of the fire

But at the race track I thought thats What I paid for was if there was a problem for them to help take care of it when it happened not once it got out of control

I seen another video of another track that the ambulance didn't even have a band aid in it

Pretty scary stuff

All I can say is if it happened again I will be doing everything I can to put the fire out myself

Last edited by Voluster; 09/13/11 10:25 AM.