Quote:

Quote:

I been trying to find a list of how they keep points tallied. I noticed that I am listed with less points than people that were in the semi finals and I won the race. I bought back and I am sure that is why; but I still find it odd that I am behind the semis people. But the bigger issue I see is the rules for how points are kept is nowhere to be found. Anyone know where it is? I could be missing it

Eric, As far was I know this is how the points are tallied.
11 points for passing tech inspection
10 points per round won
If you buyback for losing first round you have to wait until you advance to 4th round to start being awarded your 10 points. Since you won the race you received the extra 5 points for being the winner that's how they came up with
56 points. You do have to pay the $35.00 to earn your points and run the 2 MCG stickers on your car.

General Racing Rules
MCG Points Series:
a. Points Series: Registration for a MCG Elite Access membership is required. Points will only be awarded to MCG Elite Access members in Quick, Hemi, Max Wedge, Super Pro, Pro and Sportsman. Points are awarded to the driver not the vehicle. Drivers may compete in more than one class per season; however points are not transferable between classes. Drivers are automatically registered for points simply by entering an event; however your points will not be awarded if you are not an MCG/CC Events member. All contestants are required to run two MCG Points Series decals available only when you become a member.
b. Tie Breaker Procedures: In the event of a tie, the driver who attended the higher number of events will advance by one point. If a tie still exists, the driver who had the most event wins will advance by one point and lastly the driver who made the most rounds at Norwalk will advance by one point. Ties will only be broken for the top five (5) finalists in each category.

So if you look at the points stands my information is correct. The only difference is if you runner up you receive 3 extra points where the winner receives 5 extra points.

Wolonsky John OH 64 Polara 74 74
Vernon Jenni OH 66 Coronet 61 61
Brewer Dan OH 64 Savoy 61 61
Paul Eric IN 72 Challenger 56 56
Krompegel Kim OH 74 Duster 51 51