Quote:

So is it a hard question Sixpackjeff or is it the fact that you are not even paying as much as mopower events the reason you will not reply??

Sorry Bruce, but I was working in Des Moines, Iowa at a Goodguys event when you posted, then I went straight to the PPG Nationals in Columbus, so I haven't seen your post until now.

If payouts are the only concern, then everyone would be driving BBC dragsters. My first event, at Marion County, July 22-23, pays $1000.00 to win in three categories. We are also paying back to the eighths. That means the final 16 cars get paid. There will also be merchandise awards to go along with it. Plus, the purses are guaranteed! No BS at the payout window if nobody shows. Guess what; I'm doing this event with NO sponsors. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. I haven't asked anyone for a dime.

All racers get a goodie bag, plus a FREE Friday night hog roast with a keg or two. If you don't drink, that's cool, pack some sodas. Camping is free and you can pit wherever the heck you want. In the past I had to be a parking Nazi because a few individuals though they could park sideways and save ten spaces. They ruined it for the rest of you.

We'll add classes and bigger payouts down the road. For now, we're going to have fun. Thanks for letting me respond.