Moparts

MoPower points...

Posted By: CHAPPER

MoPower points... - 06/29/11 01:56 AM

Just wondering,,,maybe the guys that are in the Mopower points race, could tell us how they are doing so far this year..?? I have been trying to look at the standings on their web-site,,but,,there doesn't seem to be any results posted. I am interested in some of my friends' position in the standings, but,,NO,,I can't get any info.
Posted By: dartman366

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 02:24 AM

they have always been slow as steam off of poo getting the point's posted, just don't see how it can be all that difficult to do.
Posted By: 360904

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 11:51 AM

Quote:

they have always been slow as steam off of poo getting the point's posted, just don't see how it can be all that difficult to do.

Thats a good one Bill,, pooooo
Posted By: Super Scamp

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 02:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

We all would like to see the standings but they can't seem to punch in the information.. They need to get off there basses, and "Get R Done" It's just like the purse to win the dang race.. NOT Enough...

Attached picture 6705260-SuperScamp014.JPG
Posted By: julian2007

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 03:12 PM

Hey super scamp are you going to show up for Kilkare???????? If so party at my house again.
and maybe a turtle fry

Attached picture 6705278-101_0564.JPG
Posted By: sixpackjeff

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 03:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We all would like to see the standings but they can't seem to punch in the information.. They need to get off there basses, and "Get R Done" It's just like the purse to win the dang race.. NOT Enough...

That's why we're launching the Chrysler Power Points Series next year!

Attached picture 6705288-ChryslerPowerRED.jpg
Posted By: Steve1118

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 04:18 PM

Any details?
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 04:24 PM

i think next month collectors guide should have it in it.

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 06:30 PM

Quote:

Hey super scamp are you going to show up for Kilkare???????? If so party at my house again.
and maybe a turtle fry

Hey Turtle/Chicken? If every thing goes right this month with work and my home projects then it's a yes... I just put down 40 YARDS OF STARTING LINE.. Just need a tree. Check it out..

Attached picture 6705517-newconcrete009.JPG
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 07:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Russ

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 08:07 PM

looks good, glad to see your getting the home life in shape,its allot easier to go racing when the ladies are happy!!!!!!!!!

Attached picture 6705603-winnerscircle.JPG

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 09:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey, gotta' keep it clean and get my point across.

Super scamp, the pay out for the sat super pro race had me a little dissapointed, I was told they didn't meet the car count for that day.
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: MoPower points... - 06/29/11 10:58 PM

points for Columbus are in the new mag and it is on line to read..I been given them heck over this deal..they are changing the way they did it in the past..they will be in the mag from now on.

Re: MoPower points... - 06/30/11 12:45 AM

Quote:

points for Columbus are in the new mag and it is on line to read..I been given them heck over this deal..they are changing the way they did it in the past..they will be in the mag from now on.

You 'GO' Vern...why are YOU concerned about points,,YOU don't have any...Jenni's got the POINTS...!! You just turn the wrench..
ALSO,,make sure you turn the wrench the RIGHT way!!!

Re: MoPower points... - 06/30/11 01:11 AM

wrench ??? All I got is a hammer !!

we got alittle ink in that one also

Re: MoPower points... - 06/30/11 01:15 AM

Quote:

All I have to work with is a rock and a broken harrow tooth...sorry,,I have a BIG rock and a SMALL rock to choose from..

Re: MoPower points... - 06/30/11 02:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

All I have to work with is a rock and a broken harrow tooth...sorry,,I have a BIG rock and a SMALL rock to choose from..

Show off !!! All I have is one rock and a pointy stick.

Re: MoPower points... - 06/30/11 02:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Show off !!! All I have is one rock and a pointy stick.

Yea and he poke himself in the eye with the stick LMAO

Re: MoPower points... - 06/30/11 03:42 PM

What are you going to pay out???Do you have a quick class??

Re: MoPower points... - 07/05/11 10:31 PM

So is it a hard question Sixpackjeff or is it the fact that you are not even paying as much as mopower events the reason you will not reply??
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: MoPower points... - 07/05/11 10:41 PM

Quote:

So is it a hard question Sixpackjeff or is it the fact that you are not even paying as much as mopower events the reason you will not reply??

why not just go to his website and look? Or email him, sometimes it's hard to follow every thread on the board.
http://www.jeffjohnsonmotorsports.com/challenge.php

Dennis
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: MoPower points... - 07/05/11 11:22 PM

Quote:

How do you know what Mopower Event's pays out??? Hell they don't even know what they pay out when the winners come to collect...

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 01:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

How do you know what Mopower Event's pays out??? Hell they don't even know what they pay out when the winners come to collect...

That's the word on the 'street', around here anyhow!! I don't think what 'they' pay is even on 'their' mind,,,it's how much 'we, the competitors, the racers' pay that is on their mind.
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 06:08 AM

Beats the heck out of $35 and two rounds of buybacks to run for $300 to win!

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 01:31 PM

You find out when you win and I know jeff's entry is lower but his pay is also lower too. His post made it sound like his show is going to be so much better but I raced his stuff from the start of the "chrysler Classic" and the only reason the car count was up was the show was new and the economic times were better.When he ran the cc he was a parking nazi and charged the vendors right out of the game.He started the fall of the cc events make no mistake.I am not a fan of how it is run now but I don't think jeff will be any better because the money will not be there,no money + no car count= no show. Im just calling him on blowing his gums about how his show is so much better than the Mopower stuff when his pay is not even as good as there pay.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 02:32 PM

Just need a little more effort from the ones putting on the shows. Sponsors and other investment groups.
I spend on average 500.00 at each event, food/gas/parts/beer/entry fees/buy backs/and 1 shirt. thats it.

It would be nice to run for 5,000 purse, Ubly dragway has a race soon for 10,000 Mopar against the world ...

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 02:36 PM

IMO the top loaded purses are whats killing racing. Leave the winner take all crap to the 10.5 guys. I see more and more promoters doing this deal where the top two guys get a reasonable amount of cash and the semis barely get their entry fee back. Seriously??? You want people to travel to your race, go 6 or seven rounds and get $25 more than their entry for making it to 4 cars? Do the math on that or the grammar for that matter. The writing is on the wall guys. This crap has gone on for so long that the only guys still running their cars at these races are the ones that believe they can show up and get it done. I am not picking on the MoPower guys cause I support their events that are close to me and they put on a show that I enjoy coming to. That being said, they are guilty of the above. And dont even get me started on the mockery of a payout that is the Pro class at the Mopar Nationals!!!! Really??? You want people to pay $115 at the gate and you are only paying $100 to make it 4 cars. Oh and now its pro-rated too??? Monster Mopar was the epitome of a great paying race all the way down the ladder. Thats why everyone came back every year. Now we lost Gateway and I understand Josh being a bit hesitant. The reason that they had that great payout was because of sponsors. The sponsors will only give you money if you get the racers and spectators there. You wont get that without giving them a reason to come. I can sit around eating brats with my buddies in my back yard and it dont cost me $15.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 02:45 PM

Sorry for participating in the hijacking of the original post.
Posted By: bwdst6

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 03:07 PM

Quote:

IMO the top loaded purses are whats killing racing. Leave the winner take all crap to the 10.5 guys. I see more and more promoters doing this deal where the top two guys get a reasonable amount of cash and the semis barely get their entry fee back. Seriously??? You want people to travel to your race, go 6 or seven rounds and get $25 more than their entry for making it to 4 cars? Do the math on that or the grammar for that matter. The writing is on the wall guys. This crap has gone on for so long that the only guys still running their cars at these races are the ones that believe they can show up and get it done. I am not picking on the MoPower guys cause I support their events that are close to me and they put on a show that I enjoy coming to. That being said, they are guilty of the above. And dont even get me started on the mockery of a payout that is the Pro class at the Mopar Nationals!!!! Really??? You want people to pay $115 at the gate and you are only paying $100 to make it 4 cars. Oh and now its pro-rated too??? Monster Mopar was the epitome of a great paying race all the way down the ladder. Thats why everyone came back every year. Now we lost Gateway and I understand Josh being a bit hesitant. The reason that they had that great payout was because of sponsors. The sponsors will only give you money if you get the racers and spectators there. You wont get that without giving them a reason to come. I can sit around eating brats with my buddies in my back yard and it dont cost me $15.

I agree!

Sponsors kick in thousands of dollars each, as well! Look at the PRP race a couple of weeks ago. The sponsors include BGR, Bud’s Auto Sales, Bowman Performance, Indy Cylinder Head, A&A Trans, Cope Transmission, etc, etc. You add those all up and that could be over 10k in sponsorship money. In addition to buy back money and Sunday’s entrance fee was almost double what you would see at a regular day at PRP. But the payout for the MoPower event was only $400 more for the winner and no round money (PRP usually pays $20 for second round winners IIRC)! Add that all up and they have to be pocketing some serious $$$! Unless they can’t manage it too well!

I put sixteen runs (10 elimination passes) on my car at the Mopar PRP last month over the entire weekend and didn’t get back anything! But spent $150 in entrance fees!

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 04:01 PM

Again, I am not targeting the MoPower races. They are simply following what others are doing. My point is that if you dont keep the guys in the game by paying back some; they will all be gone and there wont be any more racing. And when I say pay back some, I am not talking about $25 for making it to 16 cars either. Give me a freaking break. We spend more than that at the concession stand over the course of a 3 day weekend.
We are having a $5000 to win No box race at Chandler this weekend. Again top loaded. The original payout had 1/4's getting $50 for 100 entry. My business shelled out some money to get it to 100 and pay out 1/8ths $50. I offered the management a $4000 to win race with the exact same total purse that really paid back nice and would still bring the hitters but would pay $500 for semis and $175 for quarters. Then we would take our sponsor money and give all that to 1/8ths. Knock that thing down to $3000 to win and we can make a whole slew of racers happy!

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 04:53 PM

If you want the Monster Mopar to continue on as it was make sure you are there and bring all your friends.After speaking to Josh on the phone and in person you can tell he is in it for the racers and fans not his pocket book.Do you remember when the Chrysler classic was big and great?I think all the sponsors,fans and vendors is what made that way but when they left so did the race car count.Looks like Josh is focusing on just that, sponsors,fans and vendors will bring the money so Josh can take care of the racers.Remember we as racers have to do are part in showing up with friends to help out with the show.If you make it there look me up we will be doing ribs,clams,frog legs and fish and I always have a cold one in the cooler for a fellow racer!!!1

Attached picture 6716522-winnerscircle.JPG
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 05:35 PM

If you want any event to flourish and be successful they must be run with respect and professionalism on both sides,the promoters and the racers.Without respect and professionalism it become just another traveling sideshow.
Posted By: joshking440

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 06:07 PM

Some sponsors do kick in good amounts of money, others do what they can to support it. Take my race for instance. I will have enough sponsor money to cover 50% of the track rental roughly. Insurance is expensive, rain outs ruin all of it, not knowing how many cars are coming creates a whole additional layer of complexity. My purses are guaranteed, but are not capped. If I get an abundunce of race cars to where I have my bills covered, the payout will go up across the board. But I am different than most! I dont have to do this to make a living. Im building this race to create a he!! of a good time for people to want to come to year after year, but i dont fault anyone for how they run their program. If i only get 200 race cars, in screwed....if I get a bunch more I may get my [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] out of a sling....but it was the risk I was willing to take

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 06:22 PM

This is true Bob and I hope to see your whole gang there.Stop in for a Beer and lets talk some racing You cant miss my trailer, when it gets dark we have Ben Cantrell lighting to keep the party alive!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 07:13 PM

Thanks Bruce,and I think Josh may be one of the "new,fresh and soon to be respected"faces in the business.I hope all the others have great successfull events also.It is sad that some of the older events bring so much"baggage and drama" that it hurts the events which in turn hurts the racers.I see a lot of people staying away from certain events because of the drama the people create.I especially hope Jeff and Charlie can put things behind them and move on,putting their their best efforts to keeping their events alive and viable.
Good luck to all.
Respectfully
Bob

Re: MoPower points... - 07/06/11 11:51 PM

Sorry stolen the post again...

Mo-Power has a avent this month at Martin US 131. Why don't the racer put up a little cash yes I said it a little $$$ coin/Beer or what ever. I will sell my Hell Fire sausage for 5 dollars and if you eat it all.. I will give 20.00 to the Super Pro round winners.. You must sign waivers before eating these sausages .

Anything helps the payout!!! I will be eating at Bruces Place under the Lights.

Attached picture 6717098-Feb26th015.JPG

Re: MoPower points... - 07/07/11 01:23 AM

Quote:

If you want any event to flourish and be successful they must be run with respect and professionalism on both sides,the promoters and the racers.Without respect and professionalism it become just another traveling sideshow.

"...respect and professionalism.." being the KEY words!!
I didn't find that at Mopower Events. I was looking forward to running the entire series,,,not so much after my FIRST entry.
Pay-outs, entry fees, etc. were not my main concern,,I was looking for a GOOD time, and meeting some new people...did meet some new/good people,,,'respect and professionalism' wasn't there.

...by the STAFF..
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: MoPower points... - 07/07/11 01:26 AM

Quote:

I agree with Bob George about the respect from the racers. We won't make it to Martin Mi this year. With two race cars up keep and both down at the moment we will have to miss it this year. WE love going to Martin MI. Dart blew a head gasket at Pittsburgh and Barracuda blew a rod bearing. I'm in the process of pulling the motor out of the Barracuda this weekend. We will be ready for Xenia and Norwalk. People not happy with the series. It is not being ran any different then it was in the past. One big happy family series. You have husbands, wifes, daughters and sons racing the series. Come on at least more wifes and daugthers are coming to the race track and racing with their husbands I think that is a good thing. We have two daughters and no son both girls race the cars and try as hard as any man out there. Everyone give the series a little respect and it will be around for a long time. Ron and Debi

Re: MoPower points... - 07/07/11 02:11 PM

Quote:

Mo-Power has a avent this month at Martin US 131. Why don't the racer put up a little cash yes I said it a little $$$ coin/Beer or what ever. I will sell my Hell Fire sausage for 5 dollars and if you eat it all.. I will give 20.00 to the Super Pro round winners.. You must sign waivers before eating these sausages .

Is that what you are bringing to Martin?If so looks like we will have a prime time

Re: MoPower points... - 07/07/11 02:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Is that what you are bringing to Martin?If so looks like we will have a prime time

You remember that it's all in the meat /fish/frogs/Clams and cold beer!!

Attached picture 6717911-Feb26th090.JPG
Posted By: cgall

Re: MoPower points... - 07/08/11 01:37 AM

I try to support Mo-Power but those guys have no clue as to how to run a decent bracket race. Look at some of the more successful races out there, WFC this weekend, No-Box Nats, Jegs US Open, all run by BRACKET RACERS.

The Mopar races are too heavily slanted toward the car shows, max-wedge and hemi stuff. Look closely at one of the good formats like the No-Box Nats at Muncie and run a profitable all-Mopar bracket race.

As far as the points are concerned, a 15-yr. old girl could update points more efficiently than Mo-Power. The last few years they could at least update them prior to the next race, now it's in a lousy mag with 2 month-old info.
Posted By: hemi-challenger

Re: MoPower points... - 07/08/11 01:49 AM

CGall : I'm careful how I say this but the points are out on the website after Columbus. Just click on point Quick sixteen come up and just scroll down and all points are there. Thanks / Gary

Re: MoPower points... - 07/08/11 02:13 AM

Quote:

CGall : I'm careful how I say this but the points are out on the website after Columbus. Just click on point Quick sixteen come up and just scroll down and all points are there. Thanks / Gary

Just went on the site and sure they pop up but no points standing. Must not be down loading correctly.

Columbus That was almost "TWO" months ago Your late on the tree HEMI-Challenger.

Attached picture 6718849-lily016.JPG

Re: MoPower points... - 07/08/11 02:15 AM

Quote:

too bad they got quick 16 and Max Wedge reversed.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/11/11 09:57 PM

Quote:

Sorry Bruce, but I was working in Des Moines, Iowa at a Goodguys event when you posted, then I went straight to the PPG Nationals in Columbus, so I haven't seen your post until now.

If payouts are the only concern, then everyone would be driving BBC dragsters. My first event, at Marion County, July 22-23, pays $1000.00 to win in three categories. We are also paying back to the eighths. That means the final 16 cars get paid. There will also be merchandise awards to go along with it. Plus, the purses are guaranteed! No BS at the payout window if nobody shows. Guess what; I'm doing this event with NO sponsors. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying. I haven't asked anyone for a dime.

All racers get a goodie bag, plus a FREE Friday night hog roast with a keg or two. If you don't drink, that's cool, pack some sodas. Camping is free and you can pit wherever the heck you want. In the past I had to be a parking Nazi because a few individuals though they could park sideways and save ten spaces. They ruined it for the rest of you.

We'll add classes and bigger payouts down the road. For now, we're going to have fun. Thanks for letting me respond.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/12/11 01:16 AM

From reading what Jeff put in this form, The Pig roast night and paying back to the eighths. That means the final 16 cars get paid. There will also be merchandise awards to go along with it. Plus, the purses are guaranteed!
I think thats pretty good.. Might just give it a shot. Sounds like a great time, and WE like to stay up and PARTY a bit at the other Mopar events. Getting back just a little helps with Gas for the Motorhome..

Attached picture 6724813-lily015.JPG
Posted By: Hemi Joe 4911

Re: MoPower points... - 07/12/11 07:06 PM

Pay-outs- Just returned from the Nostalgia Super Stock Meet at Beaver Springs, Pa. Entry fee was $65.00 & $15.00 for my wife, they had sent a$15.00 dollar coupon for her Sunday entry. Did time runs on Saturday and Sunday, went out in the second round and the Sponsor, 422 Motosports paid us all $100.00, not a lot, but helped to pay for my diesel and we had a great time. Beaver Bob knows how to run an event, had I believe 54 super stock cars were in attendance

Also attended the Mopar Action Magazine Event at Maple Grove the week before and I believe the entry fee was $85.00 total for me and the car and my wife for the week-end. Had a great time and will go back again. They also had at least 10 of the double A/H cars and Big Daddy and other new Hemi Cars running. A GREAT EVENT! HEMI JOE
Posted By: ben1692

Re: MoPower points... - 07/12/11 08:37 PM

how hot are these things?

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 12:26 AM

What's up...I see all the time about people about "hi-jacking' a thread..?? I posted this thread to try to find out about the Mopower points system,,,there is still no points on their website,,,just blank/white pages...also,,NO members here that are in the running, have said where they stand..?? I was looking for some input from members here to let me know where they are in the points!! I am not concerned about MY point position,,,just my friends' standings.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 12:33 AM

Quote:

how hot are these things?

SUPER SCAMP HOT !!! I can't even eat 1 thats how hot this last batch is..

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 12:40 AM

Quote:

What's up...I see all the time about people about "hi-jacking' a thread..?? I posted this thread to try to find out about the Mopower points system,,,there is still no points on their website,,,just blank/white pages...also,,NO members here that are in the running, have said where they stand..?? I was looking for some input from members here to let me know where they are in the points!! I am not concerned about MY point position,,,just my friends' standings.

I found that if I left click on the white part (Like to copy paste) It showed up in blue. Try that.Stealing the post well I did sorry. If you can't get the points to show I will get them for you..

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 12:58 AM

gezz you should of said so LOL

Quick 16

INDY CYLINDER HEAD QUICK
Last Name First Name State Year/ Make Cbus Pitt 1 Pitt 2 MI 1 MI 2 KK SMP TOTAL
Foster Kelly OH 00 Avenger 56 56
Trauth Mike KY 10 Undercover 44 44
Gaier Bruce OH 99 Spitzer 31 31
Wheatcraft Chris OH 02 Neon 31 31
Allison Rick IN 93 Daytona 21 21
Hopper Karma KY 08 Undercover 21 21
Cook Ricky OH 90 Lebaron 21 21
Moore Jack OH 70 Duster 11 11
Stayer Ron OH 07 Fox 11 11
Brewer Wayne OH 99Avenger 11 11
Moore Kevan OH 02 Undercover 11 11
Sanford Scott OH 97 Racecraft 11 11
Nicholson Derrick WV Lebaron 11 11
Claypoole Jr. Lenny PA 72 Duster 11 11
Nagy Gene PA 06 Stratus 11 11
Claypoole Mark PA 70 Cuda 11 11
Duncan Randy PA 69 Barracuda 11
Max Wedge

A&A Transmission /TTi Max Wedge
Millward Jeff OH 64 Savoy 66 66
Kost Tim OH 63 Plymouth 54 54
Guy Jim OH 64 Savoy 41 41
Midile Joe OH 64 Dodge 31 31
Dinkel John MI 64 Belvedere 31 31
DeChicco Mike OH 65 Coronet 31 31
Clark Wally OH 62 Dart Wagon 21 21
Hunt Randy OH 64 Belvedere 21 21
Wilson Bruce PA 65 Coronet 21 21
Krause Bill PA 63 Dodge 21 21
Fabian Dan MI 64 Fury 21 21
Powell Ramon OH 65 Satallite 21 21
Farmer Randy OH 64 Plymouth 11 11
Fuller James OH 63 Belvedere 11 11
Horn Bill OH 64 Fury 11 11
O'Dell Scott OH 65 Coronet 11 11
Lambert Rick PA 64 Fury 11 11
Fauss-Johnson Casey OH 65 Coronet 11 11
Nobach Rick MI 63 Belvedere 11 11
Lawrence George PA 64 Savoy 11 11
Robinson Stuart OH 63 Savoy 11 11
Jacob Rick MI 65 Belvedere 11 11
Rader Fred OH 63 Dodge 11 11
Konkowski Russ OH 63 Dodge 11 11
Smith Glen OH 63 Polara 11 11

Pro

Bowman Performance Pro
Wolonsky John OH 64 Polara 74 74
Vernon Jenni OH 66 Coronet 61 61
Brewer Dan OH 64 Savoy 61 61
Paul Eric IN 72 Challenger 56 56
Krompegel Kim OH 74 Duster 51 51
Marshall Craig OH 73 Dart 51 51
Graham Brian OH 67 Satellite 41 41
Wheatcraft Jason OH 67 Barracuda 41 41
Gibson Tammy OH 68 Road Runner 41 41
Eschedor David OH 69 Road Runner 41 41
Wahl Bob PA 67 Coronet 41 41
Norton Pat MI 67 Dart 41 41
Smith Lonnie OH 69 Dart 31 31
Yantus Jason PA 71 Demon 31 31
Spring Brian OH 70 Dart 31 31
Nixon Rob OH 69 Barracuda 31 31
Moore Roger OH 68 Cuda 31 31
Roberts Charles OH 65 Satellite 31 31
Lawson John OH 71 Duster 31 31
?? ?? car # 3674 31 31
Paul Bradley IN 74 Dart 21 21
Wyne Mike OH 69 Super Bee 21 21
Wright Larry OH 66 Satallite 21 21
Spring Jeff OH 70 Dart 21 21
Spring Brett OH 69 Dart 21 21
Hale Dirk OH 68 Dart 21 21
Yost Don OH 63 Polara 21 21
Butler Ryan MI 72 Duster 21 21
Gall Charley OH 72 Duster 21 21
Gray Duane OH 71 Demon 21 21
Kwast Melissa OH 68 Dart 21 21
Trainer Jr Dan OH 70 Dart 21 21
Brisson Kevin MI 64 Dodge 21 21
Hendrickson Brian OH 72 Demon 21 21
Robinson Pete OH 69 Dart 21 21
BeMiller Shaun OH 69 Dart 21 21
Bercik Bill PA 75 Dart 21 21
Reynolds Brian OH 66 Coronet 21 21
Rick James MI 64 Savoy 21 21
Meadows Luther OH 73 Duster 21 21
Trainer Dan OH 70 Dart 21 21
Huppenthal Jake PA 91 Daytona 11 11
Hoblick Jeff OH 65 Belvedere 11 11
Gray Ron OH 63 Fury 11 11
Bowman Kara PA 67 Coronet 11 11
Gomes Art CAN 71 Duster 11 11
Lawson Rob KY 71 Valiant 11 11
Picklo Dan MI 74 Duster 11 11
Baker Ron OH 66 Barracuda 11 11
Vinnage Andy OH 72 Plymouth 11 11
Frazee Bob OH 69 GTX 11 11
Nutt Mike OH 71 Duster 11 11
Anthony Jim OH 85 Omni 11 11
Pettus Joe OH 66 Dart 11 11
Wheatcraft Dan OH 67 Barracuda 11 11
Marshall Bob OH 74 Dart 11 11
Norris Mary PA 95 Avenger 11 11
Ross Zac OH 00 Avenger 11 11
Matheny Scott WV 73 Duster 11 11
Tripney Dave CAN 70 Duster 11 11
Italiano Sean OH 66 Belvedere 11 11
MacCoubrey Allan CAN 79 Lil Red Wago 11 11
Hines Don OH 72 Challenger 11 11
Williams Mitch OH 76 Aspen 11 11
Kincaid Jim OH 74 Duster 11 11
Roush Jack OH 65 Coronet 11 11
Keen John OH 67 Cuda 11 11
Clawson Tom OH 74 Duster 11 11
Handley John OH 96 Caravan 11 11
Knott Terry PA 73 Dart 11 11
Ross Brad OH 98 Sebring 11 11
Ross Al OH 73 Duster 11 11
Ross Jeff OH 72 Cuda 11 11
Krompegel Bob OH 70 Dart 11 11
Drake Janet OH 69 Road Runner 11 11
Chapman Fred OH 68 Valiant 11 11
Friess Kevin MI 75 Dart 11 11
Eldredge Jim PA 72 Cuda 11 11
Reynolds Don OH 65 Belvedere 11 11
Glenn Bubba OH ?? 11 11
Cartwright Ed PA 67 Barracuda 11 11
Keen Jack KY 70 Dart 11 11
Bowman John MI 70 Challenger 11 11
Twinam Bruce OH 65 Belvedere 11 11
Johnson Greg MI 69 Charger R/T 11 11
Waiwood Mike OH 78 Cordoba 11 11
Seader Stanley PA 68 Dart 11 11
Miklovic Neil OH 73 Road Runner 11 11
Tiche Sam PA Challenger 11

Sportsman

APS Sportsman
Waldren Jack OH 70 Dart 86 86
Lawson Laura OH 74 Challenger 74 74
Neilson Mark OH 65 Dart 61 61
Graham Rob OH 67 Satellite 51 51
Goodin Dustin OH 79 Aspen 41 41
Johnson Lester OH 69 Dart 41 41
McClellan John OH 72 Demon 41 41
Callen John OH 72 Barracuda 41 41
BeMiller Megan OH 74 Challenger 31 31
McGee Terry OH 65 Satellite 31 31
Yantus III Stephen SC 74 Duster 31 31
Lohr Jr Roland OH 67 Charger 31 31
Gandor Keith OH 74 Dart 31 31
Paul Brad IN 74 Scamp 31 31
Porter Tim OH 70 Challenger 31 31
Jobe George OH 66 Belvedere I 31 31
Kincaid Jim OH 74 Duster 31 31
Tiche Sam PA 10 Charger 31 31
Roush Ed OH 71 Cuda 21 21
Spring Brian OH 70 Dart 21 21
Pulver Lew OH 69 Barracuda 21 21
Hendrickson Brian OH 72 Demon 21 21
Ross Jeff OH 72 Cuda 21 21
Markel Douglas OH 71 Satallite 21 21
Yantus Stephen PA 71 Demon 21 21
Schrader Bob OH 73 Duster 21 21
Tanzillo Brad OH 71 Duster 21 21
Beck Eric PA 78 Aspen 21 21
Smith Everett TX 09 Jeep 21 21
Galliher Gregory MI 69 Dart 21 21
Sheehan Tony OH 71 Gremlin 21 21
Anthony Melody OH 01 PT Cruiser 21 21
Ewing Terry OH 77 Volare 21 21
Spring Brett OH 69 Dart 21 21
Knott Terry PA 73 Dart 21 21
Prykan Larry OH 69 Dart 21 21
Schrader Richard OH 69 Road Runn 11 11
Marville Marsha OH 69 Dart 11 11
Wolbert Mike OH 69 Road Runn 11 11
Anderson Tyler OH 71 Charger 11 11
Gibbons Karen CAN 73 Demon 11 11
Smith Lonnie OH 09 Ram 11 11
Bahn Bobbie OH 08 Charger 11 11
Cooke Barb MI 69 Road Runn 11 11
Davis Debi OH 70 Dart 11 11
Neilson Diana OH 08 Charger 11 11
Nutt Mike OH 01 Dodge Ram 11 11
Kwast Chasity OH 65 Cuda 11 11
Schrader Ken OH 68 Valiant 11 11
Gallaway Emily MI 69 Super Bee 11 11
Ashcraft Scott WV 72 Challenger 11 11
Miller Barry OH 73 Duster 11 11
Dzik Tony OH 78 Aspen 11 11
Dzik Vinny OH 10 Charger 11 11
Prykan Barbara OH 99 Jeep 11 11
Dovenbarger David OH 70 Cuda 11 11
Leach Dave OH 70 Duster 11 11
Harris Cheyenne OH 05 Ram 11 11
Sinicropi Pete OH 73 Charger 11 11
Kaiser Joseph OH 73 Dart 11 11
Shockley John OH 09 Challenger 11 11
Slatzer Bobby OH 67 Coronet 11 11
Roscoe Fred MI 92 Dakota 11 11
Harrison George PA ? Challenger 11 11
McCarty Dennis OH 70 Duster 11 11
Poe Patrick WV 68 Road Runn 11 11
Trainer Sr Dan OH 73 Barracuda 11 11
Smith Tim WV 95 Dakota 11 11
Allen William OH 10 Charger 11 11
Jones Zack WV 03 SRT-4 11 11
White Dan MI 11 Challenger 11 11
Wallen Robert OH 10 Challenger 11

Hemi

Rendes John OH 69 GTX 56 56
Lower Jerry Jr. OH 68 Barracuda 44 44
Krejci Ken OH 68 Barracuda 31 31
Marshall Craig OH 65 Coronet 31 31
Marshall Bob OH 65 Coronet 21 21
Hombrink Bill MI 64 Belvedere 21 21
Rossiter Mike IN 64 Plymouth 21 21
Davis Joe OH 65 Coronet 11 11
Bourrell Scott MI 64 Dodge 330 11 11
Burkhart Fred OH 70 Cuda 11 11
Fleece JD OH 67 Coronet 11 11
Murphy Gary OH 70 Challenger 11 11
Smith Danny OH 67 Belvedere 11 11
Sanders Mike IN 65 Coronet 11 11
Hutchingson Ross CAN 67 Belvedere 11 11
Buehler John OH 64 Coronet 11 11
Webb Roger OH 68 Dart 11

Super Pro

A&A Transmission Super Pro
Sliger Steve OH 70 Cuda 86 86
Nickless Kenny OH 70 Dart 74 74
Claypoole Jr Lenny PA 71 Duster 51 51
Russell Jeff IN 80 Omni 41 41
Cantrell Ben MI 72 Challenger 41 41
Spear William OH 81Omni 41 41
Foster Kelly OH 00 Avenger 41 41
Lucas Steve OH 68 Dart 31 31
Stahl Don OH 83 Aries 31 31
Augenstein Chaz PA 68 Barracuda 31 31
Johnson Jeff OH 02 Dakota 31 31
Waak Ed MI 92 Daytona 31 31
Gibson Jim OH 64 Fury 31 31
Eberst George OH 62 Valiant 31 31
Stayer Ron OH 07 Fox 21 21
Golubski Mike IN 67 Dart 21 21
Vesely John OH 68 Dart 21 21
Moore Jack OH 70 Duster 21 21
Vanscoy Troy OH 71 Demon 21 21
Nicholson Derrick WV 92 Lebaron 21 21
Ross David WV 68 Charger 21 21
Wolonsky John OH 73 Duster 21 21
Hess Chris OH 73 Challenger 21 21
James Carl OH 72 Duster 21 21
Claypoole Mark PA 70 Cuda 21 21
Foster Scott OH 99 Spitzer 21 21
Duncan Randy PA 69 Barracuda 21 21
Wyne Bill OH 73 Duster 11 11
Butler Vince MI 71 Duster 11 11
Franks Darrell PA 64 Valiant 11 11
George Curt PA 71 Challenger 11 11
Bemiller Shaun OH 69 Dart 11 11
Smith John OH 80 Arrow 11 11
Hartman Kevin OH 98 Dakota 11 11
Bittle Walt OH 72Challenger 11 11
Hicks JR IN 91 Daytona 11 11
Sickinger Alan OH 73 Duster 11 11
Steele Mike OH 68 GTX 11 11
Gibson Linda OH 69 Road Runner 11 11
Hart William OH 76 Dart 11 11
Staats Richard OH 70 Road Runner 11 11
Stilwell Nathanael OH 11 Pickers 11 11
Silvers Rick OH 68 Dart 11 11
Cooper Michael OH 66 Satellite 11 11
Wheatcraft Chris OH 02 Neon 11 11
Paul Eric IN 72 Challenger 11 11
Cox Jim OH 11 11
Gerg Bill PA 63 Polara 11 11
Gallagher Kim PA 72 Duster 11 11
Martik Don PA 65 Coronet 11

Ten-O

CRT TEN-0 SHOOT-OUT
Last Name First Name State Year/ Make Cbus PA 1 PA 2 MI1 MI 2 KK SMP TOTAL
Frazee Bob OH 69 GTX 66 66
Hendrickson Brian OH 72 Demon 54 54
Wyne Bill OH 73 Duster 41 41
Lucas Steve OH 68 Dart 31 31
Golubski Mike IN Dart 31 31
Friess Kevin MI 75 Dart 31 31
Wolonsky Paul OH 73Duster 21 21
Anthony Jim OH 85 Omni 21 21
Hess Chris OH 73 Challenger 21 21
James Carl OH 72 Duster 21 21
Vanscoy Troy OH 71 Demon 21 21
Vesely John OH 68 Dart 11 11
Baker Ron OH 66 Barracuda 11 11
Gray Ron OH 63 Fury 11 11
Yantus Jason PA 71 Demon 11 11
Smith Lonnie OH 68 Dart 11 11
Lawson Rob KY 71 Valiant 11 11
Butler Vince MI 71 Duster 11 11
Waiwood Mike OH 78 Cordoba 11 11
Sanders Michael IN 65 Coronet 11 11
Norton Pat MI 67 Dart 11 11
Rick James MI 64 Savoy 11

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 01:04 AM

I guess the copy paste worked LOLOLOL

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 01:22 AM

Thanks,,,I still can't get anything to come up on my computer...but,,you showed me what I wanted!!! Thanks

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 01:54 AM

that list would be as of Columbus,, Pittsburgh isn't posted yet.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 02:12 AM

Quote:

that list would be as of Columbus,, Pittsburgh isn't posted yet.

LOLOLOL Where are the POINTS Each race points should of been completed with in 5 days of it running..But that's the way they want to promote the racing series.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 02:25 AM

They got some B.S.deal with the magazine that they can't post them till they put them out..realy Pi$$ me off !
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 02:32 AM

Quote:

They got some B.S.deal with the magazine that they can't post them till they put them out..realy Pi$$ me off !

?????? What ?????? who the hecked worked out a deal like that Just wonder who's series is it

Russ

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 03:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

?????? What ?????? who the hecked worked out a deal like that Just wonder who's series is it

Russ

keep this crap up and it won't be anybody's.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 02:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Russ

Rob Wolf testified in court that it is NOT Charlie's anymore. I'll see if I can dig up the transcript.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 02:45 PM

Hi,Jeff...No need to post the transcript here..

Re: MoPower points... - 07/13/11 11:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Russ

Rob Wolf testified in court that it is NOT Charlie's anymore. I'll see if I can dig up the transcript.

Who is rob wolf ? and your saying that the bankships not longer run Mo-power ?
Posted By: REHBERGERRACING

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 12:38 AM

Whos Rob Wolf....You've been racing this series for how many years...come on Vern.
Same sh** ....different name.
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 12:58 AM

Quote:

Who is rob wolf ?

MCG editor.

Dennis

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 12:59 AM

Dang gone popcorn man right on me ! LOL the name sounds like it someone I should know..but ???

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 01:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Who is rob wolf ?

MCG editor.

Dennis

ok that why I know the name !

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 06:11 AM

I been trying to find a list of how they keep points tallied. I noticed that I am listed with less points than people that were in the semi finals and I won the race. I bought back and I am sure that is why; but I still find it odd that I am behind the semis people. But the bigger issue I see is the rules for how points are kept is nowhere to be found. Anyone know where it is? I could be missing it
Posted By: Moore & Moore

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 02:22 PM

A buy back car with more points than the guy who beat him first round that is odd.
Jack
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 04:23 PM

I don't think buy back cars earn points

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 04:35 PM

You get points for rds won even if you are a buyback. My point is not that though, my point is that I cannot find how the points are given. But to your point, if you were questioning why I had more points than you when you beat me first rd, you cant find that. When I ran the series for points several years ago, the points system was documented. I might be overlooking it though. Has anyone been able to find it?
Posted By: bwdst6

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 04:37 PM

Quote:

You get points for rds won even if you are a buyback. My point is not that though, my point is that I cannot find how the points are given. But to your point, if you were questioning why I had more points than you when you beat me first rd, you cant find that. When I ran the series for points several years ago, the points system was documented.

I see your point!
Posted By: plasticfantastic

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 05:28 PM

Quote:

You get points for rds won even if you are a buyback.

so someone can lose first round at every race, buy back in and earn more points then others, and possibly win the championship at the end of the season?

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 07:02 PM

when you are a buy back car ..you get points starting with the 4th round win.. I think the points for the top 4 are right ..for whats that is worth .

And the rules are in the MCG mag.. you have to buy the mag to get in to the points and pay a little exta for the points. and you should run the points sticker they give you.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 10:07 PM

Quote:

I been trying to find a list of how they keep points tallied. I noticed that I am listed with less points than people that were in the semi finals and I won the race. I bought back and I am sure that is why; but I still find it odd that I am behind the semis people. But the bigger issue I see is the rules for how points are kept is nowhere to be found. Anyone know where it is? I could be missing it

Eric, As far was I know this is how the points are tallied.
11 points for passing tech inspection
10 points per round won
If you buyback for losing first round you have to wait until you advance to 4th round to start being awarded your 10 points. Since you won the race you received the extra 5 points for being the winner that's how they came up with
56 points. You do have to pay the $35.00 to earn your points and run the 2 MCG stickers on your car.

General Racing Rules
MCG Points Series:
a. Points Series: Registration for a MCG Elite Access membership is required. Points will only be awarded to MCG Elite Access members in Quick, Hemi, Max Wedge, Super Pro, Pro and Sportsman. Points are awarded to the driver not the vehicle. Drivers may compete in more than one class per season; however points are not transferable between classes. Drivers are automatically registered for points simply by entering an event; however your points will not be awarded if you are not an MCG/CC Events member. All contestants are required to run two MCG Points Series decals available only when you become a member.
b. Tie Breaker Procedures: In the event of a tie, the driver who attended the higher number of events will advance by one point. If a tie still exists, the driver who had the most event wins will advance by one point and lastly the driver who made the most rounds at Norwalk will advance by one point. Ties will only be broken for the top five (5) finalists in each category.

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 10:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Eric, As far was I know this is how the points are tallied.
11 points for passing tech inspection
10 points per round won
If you buyback for losing first round you have to wait until you advance to 4th round to start being awarded your 10 points. Since you won the race you received the extra 5 points for being the winner that's how they came up with
56 points. You do have to pay the $35.00 to earn your points and run the 2 MCG stickers on your car.

General Racing Rules
MCG Points Series:
a. Points Series: Registration for a MCG Elite Access membership is required. Points will only be awarded to MCG Elite Access members in Quick, Hemi, Max Wedge, Super Pro, Pro and Sportsman. Points are awarded to the driver not the vehicle. Drivers may compete in more than one class per season; however points are not transferable between classes. Drivers are automatically registered for points simply by entering an event; however your points will not be awarded if you are not an MCG/CC Events member. All contestants are required to run two MCG Points Series decals available only when you become a member.
b. Tie Breaker Procedures: In the event of a tie, the driver who attended the higher number of events will advance by one point. If a tie still exists, the driver who had the most event wins will advance by one point and lastly the driver who made the most rounds at Norwalk will advance by one point. Ties will only be broken for the top five (5) finalists in each category.

So if you look at the points stands my information is correct. The only difference is if you runner up you receive 3 extra points where the winner receives 5 extra points.

Wolonsky John OH 64 Polara 74 74
Vernon Jenni OH 66 Coronet 61 61
Brewer Dan OH 64 Savoy 61 61
Paul Eric IN 72 Challenger 56 56
Krompegel Kim OH 74 Duster 51 51

Re: MoPower points... - 07/14/11 10:48 PM

Well I am sure glad you like to type LOL
Posted By: cgall

Re: MoPower points... - 07/15/11 01:10 AM

What are they awarding to the points champ? More information hard to find...

Re: MoPower points... - 07/15/11 01:23 AM

Quote:

What are they awarding to the points champ? More information hard to find...

A ring- a little bit money and a gold card to race on next year. nothing to write home about. more about being famous than anything LOL

Re: MoPower points... - 07/15/11 04:03 AM

Well there ya go. It is posted somewhere. You just have to buy the magazine. I got no dog in this fight anyway. The only other event I will show up at is KilKare.
© 2024 Moparts Forums