Again, I am not targeting the MoPower races. They are simply following what others are doing. My point is that if you dont keep the guys in the game by paying back some; they will all be gone and there wont be any more racing. And when I say pay back some, I am not talking about $25 for making it to 16 cars either. Give me a freaking break. We spend more than that at the concession stand over the course of a 3 day weekend.
We are having a $5000 to win No box race at Chandler this weekend. Again top loaded. The original payout had 1/4's getting $50 for 100 entry. My business shelled out some money to get it to 100 and pay out 1/8ths $50. I offered the management a $4000 to win race with the exact same total purse that really paid back nice and would still bring the hitters but would pay $500 for semis and $175 for quarters. Then we would take our sponsor money and give all that to 1/8ths. Knock that thing down to $3000 to win and we can make a whole slew of racers happy!

Last edited by Irun6snd8th; 07/07/11 10:50 AM.

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports