Quote:

If you want any event to flourish and be successful they must be run with respect and professionalism on both sides,the promoters and the racers.Without respect and professionalism it become just another traveling sideshow.

I agree with Bob George about the respect from the racers. We won't make it to Martin Mi this year. With two race cars up keep and both down at the moment we will have to miss it this year. WE love going to Martin MI. Dart blew a head gasket at Pittsburgh and Barracuda blew a rod bearing. I'm in the process of pulling the motor out of the Barracuda this weekend. We will be ready for Xenia and Norwalk. People not happy with the series. It is not being ran any different then it was in the past. One big happy family series. You have husbands, wifes, daughters and sons racing the series. Come on at least more wifes and daugthers are coming to the race track and racing with their husbands I think that is a good thing. We have two daughters and no son both girls race the cars and try as hard as any man out there. Everyone give the series a little respect and it will be around for a long time. Ron and Debi