Quote:

...I would get my girlfriend to pump the brakes while I bleed the brakes. Of couse she didn't understand what we we're trying to do and I would get all uptight doing it. We eventually got married and then divorsed.

20 years later we get back togeather and we are talking and she says she'll do anything for me except help me bleed brakes. Out of nowhere she says this. She said it sucked so bad when she tried to help me that she advised her 2 daughters to never help to bleed brakes. She remembered how stressed I made her while trying to bleed them.

I told her no worries now I have a pressure bleeder.
Good luck with yours, looks like you have the right tool for the job.

This is the exact reason I'm not asking Kim to help me.... Don't want her to even know I'm bleeding the brakes (or anything else on the car for that matter). I want to stay married and have a good day tinkering with my Daytona...

Quote:

I too am usually working as a one man band. I bought a similar kit a couple of years ago. It works great. No more brake fluid mess all over everything including the floor.

That's good to know. I was thinking about the hand-held vacuum pumps, but I would have had to order one and they are about $60 compared to this one at $8.

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)