Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why bother with 5.7L VCT stuff when a new bone stock 392 will run 10's in your racecar and get near 30MPG on the street??

If that motor will propel a 4100# Challenger to 12.29 and get 23MPG imagine what it'll do in a 3000# A-body....stock. Just add a predator or trinity tune and cheap bolt-ons and you are set. No BS.

It going to be a little while before the 6.4L b/c avaiable the hot ticket is the older 5.7 with the eagle head or the 6.1. As of righ now i pretty sure that there is no after market support for the vht controled motors which includes the 6.4L i sure this will change in a little amount of time but you got to wait.....

I think he was referring to the 392 crate engine.

He is refereing to the 6.4/392 in the srt challenger as you can see he posted the 1/4 mile time of the 2011 srt8 challenger. The 392 crate engine is a beast but it will break the bank at 16K using the production engines is much much much easier on the bank account

To early in the morning.

You can say that again, I had to reread the quotes which i did 3 times to figuare out what i was saying then i reread my replay good god i should of proof read no wonder your confused