Quote:

If need be I'll be happy to prove it. I'll have a new car coming out soon that I think would be the perfect test bed. It's a 72 400 Charger,TQ equipt of course. I'd have no problem swapping a pack on at the track,I own the parts. The car doesn't have fresh air so that wouldn't be a factor. I have the ability to set the A/F ratio in either setup to the other. I'm well versed in both setups. Its 8 bolts to me Sounds like fun

I'd be willing to bet on the pack by about 3 mph. If someone out there has a B engine spreadbore dual plane aftermarket intake I could borrow I bet we could close in on the pack.

We could always toss a TQ on the Bee I'm sure that would slow it right down. I would have to see if I have any 440 TQ manifolds.

i would think that you would have to have the 850 cfm t-quad, with the choke, and rod over the secondarys removed so it would cfm around 900, then you would need to drill primary jets around .101 and sec to at least .157, sqirter would have to be drilled to at least .033. Then you might be close to the 6 pac