Quote:

The 6-pack is a proven performance intake for hot street/strip cars.

Oh? Its a good looking setup hands down but there is a bit of hyperbole in your statment.

Its been shown time and time again the six-pack loses to a decent 4-bbl intake and carb. Back in the day there were no high cfm carbs which was the whole point of having 3 x 2bbls.

Today were flooded with a mutitude of 800-1000 cfm choices including the TQ which is still hanging in there.

Pity it is not in production anymore as the resin fuel bowls really do help in keeping the fuel from boiling out.

Quote:

The tq can be a good carb, however there's a shortage of good spreadbore intakes out there..

Turning your statment around I could argue there is a acute shortage of six-pack intakes!

Matter of fact there is what, two or three for each engine series? And 40 year old designs to boot. There is a number of spreadbore intakes, including newer designs from Mopar Performance.

Quote:

However the secondaries were a pain to keep in tune. Any temperature fluxuation and I had to tinker with that air door again.

Can't say I ever had that problem and I ran my GTX with an O2 sensor and K&N monitor (back in the 80's!) so it was easy to keep tabs on the fuel mixture and get it dialed in fast.