Quote:

soo your saying they may have not liked the way you upset them on saturdays mishap..
then on sunday pulled a dial in change..(which it looks like they definately messed something up..seeing as the dial in changed 3 times before you staged.on sundays run.?)
as maybe a way..to show someone who is boss?
I wont bash them either..as i am glad for the facility and the event.
but it does seem a little out of the norm 4 them to reset the dial-in 3 times..as you pulled up to stage
granted..the 6.71 dial never changed. each time.but they definately reset it 3 times...
this is one of those issues..were you upset the wrong people..and they can find a way to tweek the outcome..
?
who knows....you seem to be taking it like a trooper though..
i mean...you tow 400 miles to support an event.
spend alot of time and money...to put in their pockets.
i think you have some legit reasons to atleast mention it..like your doing..
Its racing though..we all deal with things like this..
We as racers do have alot of things to deal with once we are stapped in..and this is when things go normal...
but take the heat..and the tasks...its easy to see how it would upset someone more than they may normally react.....under other circumstances..
and to boot you were going rounds..the car was dead on .you seemed to be dead on...and you had alot of the bases covered.
Sorry to hear this shawn...
I know your aware of the dial in rules when you pull in..as its come up before..and the rule is cut and dry...
If..and its a big IF someone wanted to manifest your destiny on track..that is definately a way to do it.

We will all have to attend next yr..have a great race..and put the bad taste behind us...
cheapst

I can tell you there was no hanky panky going on in the tower. a mistake at best. it happens I have known these people a long time and youwont find any better people.